Monday, October 25, 2010

What could produce these symptoms?

I often enjoy exccessive belching, gas, bloating, indigestion, heartburn and at night I spit up phlegm. It is getting annoying. I own a burning that comes and goes surrounded by my stomach and it spreads. The dr put me on Zantac and Prilosec are they safe to lift together?What could produce these symptoms?
It sounds to me like you hold gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), and yes these meds are safe to pilfer together. If they don't help it could be possible that you hold a hiatal hernia, but that is something that should be discussed near your doc.
It sounds like you probably enjoy acid reflux problem call
GERD. (Gastro-Esophageal Reflux Disease)
Yes it is safe to clutch both together. My husband was prescribed both for his. Be sure and whip them as prescribed every day and cut down on fatty foods, greasy and spicy foods too. You may want to sleep near your head elevated at darkness as well.
Yeah, sounds resembling gastritis or a possible ulcer. Theses drugs are fine to embezzle together. They work differently to achieve like peas in a pod thing. You may go and get a stomachache if you eat a lofty protein meal, though.
I would assume so if he prescribed them together. Call him spinal column and ask him, or call your pharmacy.
I hold this problem. I've learned deeply to keep it at inlet. Elevate the head of the bed by at least possible 4 inches. Less doesn't do much good. Do not use pillows to do this, put boards beneath the feet. Pillows will put together it worse. Do not eat anything 4 hours in the past going to bed. Avoid spicy foods late surrounded by the day. Take the meds as prescribed. By doing this I alleviated the symptoms and be able to lower the bed skipper (it's not really great to sleep on a slope). I make sure the no ingestion things as it seems to be the most far-reaching to me. Hope this helps.
  • uploading bebo skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment