Monday, October 25, 2010

What cause the liver to age contained by babyish creature?

my stepdaughter has a promble near her liver. only item that we know is that her liver is aging. she is 18 and she said that the doctor said that her liver is like a 40 year out-of-date. does anyone know what this could be. thank you and God bless youWhat cause the liver to age contained by babyish creature?
my first guess would be autoimmune hepatitis. second guess would be a bacterial hepatitis.
She is most likely too childlike to have liver problems from viral or alcohol hepatits
she drinks too much
Hi, sounds resembling excessive alcohol consumption...or it could be a genetic condition.
All sorts of Disease.
Drinking.
Prescription medicine. Alcohol. Drugs. Anorexia. Bulemia. Genetics. Liver disease. Hepatitis. Did you ask the doctor WHY she have this issue?
Taking tylenol and its derivatives can cause serious problems if alcohol is consumed in close proximity the same time.
Too much alcohol and drugs can also age or exact cirhossis (sp?) of the liver.
She needs assist from a nutritionist to arrest the deterioration of her liver. 18 is too young to die.
Liver wound can be caused by drugs, alcohol, or disease (such as Hep C). Also if she take prescription medication it could damage the liver, however her doctor would most credible know about those. My money would be on drugs and alcohol.
She take too much Tylenol or something similar, or drinks a lot. I have an overdose on Tylenol when I stopped taking an antidepressant at 19, and thank God I didn't die. Anyway, my dr. had said taking adjectives that stuff messed up my liver so bad that I would hold problems for like 2 years. I did too. Thank God though He have changed my life and I don't own anything wrong now. It is truly a miracle I am still alive. People don't realize how little things can affect their bodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment