Monday, October 25, 2010

What cause two population to hold similar upper body itching symptoms that make tracks no bite results? (Only contained by bed.)?

This has occured two night in a row to my boyfriend and I. It can't be bed mites (I'm technically sure) as we have no bite results, but I doubt it's a mutual allergy, particularly as it's located within the upper body (neck, shoulders, hair, frontage, etc.) It does feel strangely like bug bites, but neither of us hold a mark on us (after two days.) The itching go away about ten minutes after we go off the bed.
I've thoroughly washed my sheets next to super-hot water and vaccumed my bed. Is in attendance anything else I can do?What cause two population to hold similar upper body itching symptoms that make tracks no bite results? (Only contained by bed.)?
Dust mites are very small so it's entirely possible that you could be bitten and not see a red blemish. You should also consider your pillows, as dust mites live in them too. You should pulse your pillows regularly, as often as you cash your sheets. It's not possible to take rid of them completely, but you can buy allergenic pillow covers and mattress covers which help contain the problem. I've also hear it suggested that you try running your pillows through the dryer for 30-45 on high, and also placing them within a bag and putting them within a freezer for 48 hours. Hope some of this helps.
Get a mattress cover. You can buy a plastic one that go over entire mattress.

No comments:

Post a Comment