Friday, October 22, 2010

What cause Cervical Cancer?

I have CIN III which is a type of Cervical Cancer. I want to know how I get CIN III.Does anyone know it is causes or how I (we) return with it?What cause Cervical Cancer?
HPV is a fairly adjectives cause of cervical cancer, but it can also crop up spontaneously. This is a question you should direct to your gynecologist/pathologist, as they should be capable of tell you the type of dysplasia that resulted within the CIN III classification.
did they tell you you have HPV? i know that that virus causes some types of cervical cancer
HPV (human papilloma virus) is the most adjectives cause of cervical cancer. usually the high-ranking risk strains dont give you ANY signs of a problem at adjectives..then 10 yrs following you have an impressive pap. Cervical CA is treatable, so make sure you homily with your doctor something like the treatment options for you. I craving you well.
I option I had an answer for you, I am a cervical cancer survivor who did NOT hold HPV
Multiple sexual partners increases the risk of cervical cancer, not that this is the idea you have it - but someone else may read this and find out until that time it is too late!
I hope you own a good outcome and I am sorry you own cancer. Good luck.
hpv (Human Papoloma Virus)

No comments:

Post a Comment