Monday, October 25, 2010

What contact solution brands be not artificial by the germs found surrounded by Complete Moisture Plus Solution?

My mom just bought some solution for me today because I have to throw out the other contact solution. I just inevitability to know which brands are safe. I DON'T WANT TO BE BLIND!What contact solution brands be not artificial by the germs found surrounded by Complete Moisture Plus Solution?
In use Opti-Free Replenish...it's past the worst!! =)
B & L recalled one of their solutions ultimate November, now AMO is recall Complete Moisture...who knows if others will be recall at a later date. Instead of throwing your Complete solution out, nick it to the pharmacy at a Wal Mart or any drug store. They will let you exchange it for another brand at no charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment