Tuesday, October 19, 2010

What can i use to receive my skin tone put a bet on because white spots have appeared on my facade and legs.?

What can i use to receive my skin tone put a bet on because white spots have appeared on my facade and legs.?
I started getting dark spots on my skin that turned white contained by the sun. Try putting Selson Blue shampoo on it before you turn to bed and wash it bad in the morning. Do that a few times and it might budge away. It worked for me.
go to a dermatologist and they will endow with you a cream. This happened to me because i have spots on my back.
My husband developed an allergy which cause white spots on his skin. He had to procure a prescription medication, not over the counter med to treat it. You may need to see a dermatologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment