Friday, October 22, 2010

What cause foggy phantasm within sunlight? Cataracts?

I'm diabetic, and I've experienced some diabetic problems.
My immediate concern is fogginess within my vision when I'm contained by sunlight ... even indirect sunlight. It only happen during sunlight. My night perception is OK as is my vision within artificial light.
I've be seeing an opthalmologist in another city for years, and he's be watching some slowly developing cataracts, as capably as a tiny bit of bleeding in the fund of the eye, and possibly some swelling of the retina. He told me a year ago that he could remove my cataracts anytime, but that the other problems only just need annual checkups.
However, I've moved to another city, and this week I go to a new ophthalmologist. He said I do not hold cataracts and that my foggy delusion is due to poor diabetes control.
Who's right? I will take better keeping of my diabetes, but I trust my original eye doctor.
Does foggy delusion in sunlight nouns like cataract? I've had out-of-focus delirium from diabetes before, but I deem this is cataracts. Help!What cause foggy phantasm within sunlight? Cataracts?
you any have cataract, which is disease of the lens, or retinopathy/maculopathy which is disease of the light detecting cell at the back of your eye. Both are adjectives in diabetes and its impossible to make clear to without examining you. Go to your Dr/optician for a review.
Good diabetic control is the best route to prevent these complications. Rigorously check your blood glucose.
being diabetic can basis this

No comments:

Post a Comment