Monday, October 25, 2010

What could be cause this herald niggle i hold?

Im a 22yo female beside no medical history of significance and i rarely find sick or see the doctor. Since last hours of darkness (its morning now) ive been have these sharp radiating flashes of pain on the right side of my principal (or brain?) above my right ear. they just come and run with no regularity and own not intensified or become increasingly worse. just constant. i enjoy no nausea or dizzyness, etc but i am 35 weeks (8 months) pregnant. ive had no complications next to my pregnancy other than abundantly of swelling.
head agony just is something im leary of. i looked up brain aneurysm online and its something that shows no symptoms until it ruptures vitally so i dont necessarily think it is something that extreme but should i be worried? how long show this stick with until i talk to someone?What could be cause this herald niggle i hold?
I have a sneaking suspicion that you should see a doctor...
Anxiety generally make your conditions appear to be and feel worse.
I come up with it could be related to your pregnancy.. but go see a doctor so that you may hold peace of mind.
All the best with you and your child! :)
I would guess it's a migraine. But you being pregnant, I don't know. Maybe if you've never have them before, when you seize pregnant- your hormones change. So after you can have them. Ask your doctor. It's perceptibly got you worried.
Just a thought: I am currently have headaches and or migraines almost day by day but believe it or not am wondering when was the final time you had your eyes checked. I've in actual fact experienced the same entry and it was my eyes cause the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment