Friday, October 22, 2010

What cause a pulsating electrical type opinion contained by foot upon resting?

What cause a pulsating electrical type opinion contained by foot upon resting?
Hindered or stopped blood circulation sometimes feels similar to an electrical pulse to me. Maybe when sitting you're putting pressure on an artery. My feet 'go to sleep' when I sit down sometimes, depending on what I'm sitting on and how I'm sitting, but it's still lately a guess.
Could be RLS.
GO TO:
http://www.rls.org/netcommunity/page.asp...
Blood vein destruction.
That's what many those call their foot being "asleep". Its cause by the loss of blood getting to the nerves in that nouns. When pressure is applied the feeling is normally amplified because the nerves are being stimulated ,but are not cushioned beside as much blood as they usually receive.
I think you are discussion about tingling. It is cause by the blood rushing through your veins.

No comments:

Post a Comment