Tuesday, October 19, 2010

What can I use to lessen full body sweating?

I have tried wearing adjectives cotton, cold showers, and dropping all spicey food from my diet but I still sweat adjectives day, adjectives over my body! Is there another solution? I don't trust antiperspirants or deodorants as they own never worked for me.What can I use to lessen full body sweating?
well here is a new antiperpirant out (medically made) but you can achieve in stores and it stops the sweat. Also you can hold your sweat glands basically shut off) I saw it on tv, a girl have it done & it worked. That's a last resort but it help her & she sweat all over. Good Luck
Sounds resembling you are at the point where you stipulation the help of a skin doctor (dermatologist). I hold never heard of this condition, but that's what I would do.
hii,
i also have that same problem sometime ago , about 2 months , consequently i read that book called stop sweating start living and it be for real and it help me alot here is the link to the book http://stop-sweating.co.nr/ , hope it help you too.
  • Fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment