Monday, October 25, 2010

What color is the ganglion cyst fluid?

i have an annoying ganglion cyst on my writs, and i get to thinking, what color is the fluid?
has anyone gotten theirs drained that can inform me what color it is???What color is the ganglion cyst fluid?
It's rather clear, you can collect yourself some money by avoiding surgery, and popping the cyst yourself. We paid for a daughter to enjoy it removed, it came fund as the doctor expected it would, so he suggested this. Take a hard bound book, of credible weight. Lay your mitt down with the cyst person up, take the book or enjoy someone else take it, and you simply smash the book down on the cyst, as firm as you can. The cyst will break. In our experience, it didn't come back, choice we would have done it the first time, could've save a few thousand dollars. Try it, it didn't hurt her at all, she simply giggled(I think she be nervous)
Usually it is clear-like plain gelatin. I have have some be grayish-white as well. It is extremely hard to drain near a needle because the fluid is so gooey. I have have a ganglion cyst-it went away by itself. I own drained a few in my practice and that's what I've see.

No comments:

Post a Comment