Monday, October 25, 2010

What cause surgery incisions to still hurt/burn after years pass by? I have abdominal surgery four years?

ago (long bikini cut) and I still have frequent bouts of discomfort from the incision, especially when the weather is overcast-why is that? And is this going to turn on forever?What cause surgery incisions to still hurt/burn after years pass by? I have abdominal surgery four years?
It is not uncommon to be aware of discomfort around ones incision on and off over the years. If it increases, next you may want to be checked out. Otherwise, it will probably settle down, only to deed up again. And yes, the barometric pressure does influence it. As would hormones perhaps.
This seem unusual. I wonder if you have some adhesion? You should make an appointment to hold yourself checked out. Take care..
Talk to your doctor/GP, or the surgeon who preformed the surgery. They are the ones who can answer your examine.
Most people find that the mark pains during cold weather. It is a normal hypersensitivity and yes you will have bouts of this for the rest of your duration. My Mother had peritonitis when she be in the first trimester next to me and even now, the defacement causes her problems. I have a breast biopsy and yes the scar cause problems.
I've had surgery 3 times for adhesion due to a surgery I had 5 yrs. ago. You necessitate to go to a doctor and own it checked to see if there is an infection or if it's newly tender and hurts due to weather conditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment