Friday, October 22, 2010

What cause elevated muscle enzymes?

Does anyone know what might cause muscle enzymes to be elevated?
For sometime (a couple of months), I enjoy been notion a discomfort on the left side of my upper belly. Sometimes, it also seems close to my left ribs freshly by the diaphrahm protrude a little bit more than the right, a short time ago the section of ribs at the top of my gone abdomen, and only with two ribs.
I own done tests on my spleen, tummy, kidney, liver and heart and they are all conventional. However, my muscle enzymes were slightly elevated. My doctor advise that I stop working out for a while (as this increases muscle enzymes) and test again, but they are still elevated. Does anyone know any other cause for elevated muscle enzymes?What cause elevated muscle enzymes?
actual damage to the muscle tissues increases enzymes, and it can help yourself to many months for such devastate to heal and for the enzymes to travel back to regular. Do as your doctor tells you and cut back your workouts when you go fund to exercising.
steroids
avid exercise enthusiasts reguarly have eleveated enzyme level in their muscles. Your doctor know best When he says stop working out he method stop. You can still do mild forms of exercise but nothing that pushes yourself to margins for at least a few months...If you are a elevated protein consumer,,maybe cut wager on on that also
Muscle damage. Stop exercising for a few weeks and drink lots of sea. Young friend of mine wound up in the hospital from lifting weights too much. It can also smash up your kidneys.

No comments:

Post a Comment