Tuesday, October 19, 2010

What can i use for acne??

What can i use for acne??
I wouldnt try Proactiv because it makes your skin dry out and doesnt clear your skin. Acne have no cure but I found something that really works. Tell your mom you want to get rid of your acne and ask her to budge get a facial. Some are expensive, while others are not. I carry facials once a month and I have have 4 so far and my acne is gone. I also use Neotrogena Face Wash, an Exfoliater, then I use a Moistrizer beforehand I go to bed and after my shower surrounded by the morning. Try facials, they're relaxing and tell your mom its something you can do together!
height two here i come
I've been using noxema blackhead cleanser and It works really perfect It cleared my skin up better than proactiv beacuse I usually break out once a month but you should check It out.
stop eating cheese. it may be unyielding as it is such a common food, but it would really assist you. cheese and all dairys for that concern is high within proteins which is bad for acne. stay out of sugar too.
30/50 mg. of vitamin B5 per morning would help you surrounded by a few weeks. but you have to eath healhy. hence no cheese;)
Mix lemon liquid, rose water and glycerin contained by equal quantities. Apply on a daily basis before retiring to bed. Eat profoundly of green vegetables like spinach, cabbage, beans, peas, lettuce, etc. A salad and fruit should be taken day after day. Check out http://useinfo-acne.blogspot.com/... for more useful info.
I suggest you to be in motion for natural one; others unquestionably have side effects. A moral face pack of neem leaves beside a pinch of turmeric is very upright for acne prone skin. More home remedies available at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/acne.html...

No comments:

Post a Comment