Monday, October 25, 2010

What could I enjoy? Symptoms inside?

I'm worried! I was singing a few minutes ago and notice that I can't hit notes surrounded by my usual range... instead I trademark a noise a bit like a dying cat. Also, my throat is especially sore. Could it be laryngitus? I was at subject parks for the past two days, riding abundantly of roller coasters and screaming... could that have lead to this?What could I enjoy? Symptoms inside?
Highly likely it be all the screaming at the park. Give your voice a couple of days to rest, and you should be rear to normal.
Best of luck to you,
~M~
yes you inevitability to rest your voice a while
It sounds like a sore throat. Drink some hot liquid and take some throat lozenges resembling Hall's, etc. You should also rest your voice for some time.
Yes, rest rest rest... and no more screaming for a few days. Gargle with brackish water and be confident on your voice. Screaming is not really good for your throat.
You don't involve us you just answered your own request for information.Of course screaming will make you lose your voice for a few days. I enjoy bronchial pneumonia and can't talk.You go on a roller coaster. I would say provide it a day or two.You are fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment