Monday, October 25, 2010

What could asymmetry contained by brain ventricles be set to?

I recently have a ct scan which revealed that the right ventricles in my brain are larger than the disappeared ones. I am a 29 year-old female. What could this possibly scrounging? I am going in for an MRI subsequent week.What could asymmetry contained by brain ventricles be set to?
This can show non-communicating hydrocephalus, which is where nearby is an obstruction which is preventing CSF(spinal fluid) from exiting the ventricle. CSF is produced within you ventricles and flows through a series of channels and other ventricles down your spine and stern to the top of your brain where it is reobsorbed. Cysts, tumors, and stenosis of the channel can cause this.
Some level of asymmetry of the lateral ventricles exists in the human brain. Lateral ventricular asymmetry alone is probably not clinically significant, and it may be considered as a middle-of-the-road variant, a bit than a pathologic finding.
Talk with you doctor, please please, I researched and found that it could be a sign of brain loss, which is something that can kill you.This is only just information I obtained from Google, and I'm not exactly sure if it is 100% correct.
It is a change of normal see in roughly speaking 10 percent of persons. If it be abnormal you would hold problems many years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment