Friday, October 22, 2010

What cause an eye lid to twitch? and what can you do to stop it?

What cause an eye lid to twitch? and what can you do to stop it?
It's caused by an involuntary eyelid muscle that usually final about a minute but can be awfully annoying. It is sometimes associated with stress and/or caffeine. You can helpfully massage the eyelid beside your index finger, by starting at the inner corner of your eyelid & massaging across the eyelid. Use like peas in a pod touch with your finger as you would when using your computer grand piano.
i think it's cause by stress or lack of sleep/rest. it's without a flaw normal and will run away on its own. if it persists for more than several days, however, i would want medical attention.
Invoulantary muscle spasms. I hate it when it happen to me, because I think everyone can see it, not to mention how out of the ordinary it feels.
I don't infer you can do anything about it. It will stop on its own. But you may find that it will come and turn for a while, then settle down and not do anything for years..consequently pop up again.
Might be stress related as well.
(reminded me of Donkey within Shrek.."I am going to need a complete lot of therapy after this is over, a moment ago look at me, look at my eye twitchin'")
Its a sign of stress or eye strain
Its bothersome but not fatal
It appears and go away without any medical intervention or cure
for some function, lemon works. i honestly don't know what component a lemon contains that makes it work, but everyone within my husband's family swears by it. start tallying fresh/uncooked lemon juice to some of your beverages and foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment