Friday, December 2, 2011

What do i utter to a friend who freshly found out her mom have terminal brain cancer?

What do i utter to a friend who freshly found out her mom have terminal brain cancer?
Well that would depend. If your friend already told you then a sincere I'm so sorry would be appropriate. A hug would be nice, after ask her if there is anything you can do. It is so firm to know what to say to citizens in these situations. Just be a accurate friend, one who will lend her a shoulder to lean on. If you heard roughly this through someone else, then I would vote nothing until your Friend is in position to talk something like it. Sometimes you just want to cry by yourself, after when the shock of it all wear off you usually have need of to talk your friends. Good Luck
u should LISTEN!!
utter nothing till u kno be she stands..
not much, except you are sorry, and that you will be there to minister to in anyway...the in one piece way through, even when it get bad
expect when you ask if you can do anything to facilitate, to be told no,,,,but look around see what needs done and a moment ago do it, a meal, a book to read while sitting at bedside, a totter, just someone to cry near will be much appreciated.
your friend should be pleased to have a friend who care enough to ask
Oh dear, I lost my Mom to cancer; that did indeed spread to her brain contained by a matter of 6 months, God I a moment ago spent every last minute I could beside her, and told her how much i loved her, i wrote her poems expressing my love and my guilt for how i'd been a cow, and hurt her vibrations.
Tell your friend to spend every last treasured moment together. Theres no point contained by treading on egg shells, shes going to lose her is the terrible grim genuineness oif the matter. I discern for her, God I do.You be there for your friend and tolerate her pour out her feelings to you. She's gonna involve you more tha n ever b4, tell her your here evry last minute bit of ya.
Best wishes, and my sorrow go out to her .
  • need serious advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment