Friday, December 2, 2011

What could this unthinking be?

Okay, I broke out in small red bumps adjectives over my body except my face and they itch. I have my shots when I was little and for mumps and measles. I dont know what it is. I woke up and took a shower near a body sponge that was sitting surrounded by water? What couls it possibly be?What could this unthinking be?
You may enjoy a rash call eczema you should go to the doctor and carry checked out. You should not take a shower next to a body sponge that was sitting within water because microbes breeds in sitting river so the rash may hold to do with that
if you own had chichen pox it could be shingles
My husband have the same entity happen to him. You may never find out what it is, because it is an allergic hostile response. You need to win some cortisone or some other steroid to get them to travel away. Call your doctor. Sometimes they are caused from something you ate, a brand new medication, laundry detergent, or some other product you are using. Think back to anything you ate or used over times past day or two. It could be from something you own never been allergic to previously. You may have to turn for allergy testing.

No comments:

Post a Comment