Friday, December 2, 2011

What do I use to take rid of ring worm?

I've used monostat 1 my mom swears by this but what else will work?What do I use to take rid of ring worm?
haha i have a ring worm right presently on my left arm. i go to the doctor and he prescribed some medicine call clotrimazole anyways yeah there right in recent times get a cream for athletes foot. it works duplicate this thing they give me is stupid use the stuff the other people are recounting you
i am a wrestler and i have have it anything that will work on athleats foot will work on ringworm
Try Lotrimon (sp). Its a anti-fungal cream that works. My son had one finishing month.
ask a doctor or pharmacist
Monistat doesn't work against ringworm. Different fungi involved here. You need to buy some Lotrimin. Either the cream or the powdered spray will work impossible to tell apart.
Any over the counter anti-fungal cream such as Lotrimin/Lamasil...
Use lotramin anti fungal creme. I had a really desperate ring worm and what the doctors prescribed didn't help, but something over the counter that treat atheletes foot will gun down your ring worm
buy a tube of antifungal cream which is really for athelic foot but read on the tube and it says for ringworm also and i own used it before for alike thing and it worked.rub it on in that 3 to 4 times a day.it will be in motion away in 3 or 4 days at the most.
anything that works for athlete's foot will work for ringworm, such as Lotrimin or Tinactin.
Monistat won't work.
pin polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment