Friday, December 2, 2011

What diabetes check should I hold if I hold numbness and tingling surrounded by my hand, foot, ribs and obverse?

If the diabetes test is conventional, should I ask for a glucose tolerance test too or should I be contented that I don't have diabetes and pursue other cause for my tingling/numbness?What diabetes check should I hold if I hold numbness and tingling surrounded by my hand, foot, ribs and obverse?
If the fasting blood glucose is commonplace then you are not diabetic and a GTT would get done nothing. Diabetes is usually present for a massively long time before you go and get symptoms of numbness/ tingling so it isn't likely to be the rationale of your problem. Pursue other avenues...such as neurological reasons for your symptoms.
Take a fast glucose test. Ask your doctor for proper conducting tests for the numbness and tingling, (if the test is cynical for diabetes.)
a fasting glucose may or may not tender you a diagnosis, if you are looking for a diagnosis, ask the doc for the A1C test.
I own a blood disorder that causes my blood to clot too in haste. I also have the numbness and tingling surrounded by most of my extremities. If you are not diabetic, do be tested for clotting disorders. I am including a link. Good luck to you.
Why adjectives this self diagnosis??. What makes you dream up you have diabetes? dance see a doctor and he will tell you what test to have. Is it possible that this is connected to your supposed shingles ,adjectives over large parts of your body?. Go to a flawless doctor , unless this is some kind of hobby. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment