Friday, December 2, 2011

What diseases can form individuals smell funny?

My friend says that ceratin diseases can construct people smell weird- resembling some kind of disease make people smell similar to burnt rubber. I have an idea that my friend is an idiot, but maybe I'm wrong.What diseases can form individuals smell funny?
Actually, your friend is right in the order of the smells. I don't know about the adjectives rubber thing, but I a moment ago finished a CPR/First-Aid class and there are undisputed medical problems that cause different smells from inhabitants. Someone who is Diabetic and is having sugar problems will recurrently have a fruity smell on their breath. I'm sure in that are more out there.
Burned rubber? No, you're right. Your friend IS an idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment