Friday, December 2, 2011

What could this be?

About once a year i get a spot over my right eye. it almost looks approaching a bug bite, and it swells and itches. my momma thinks it's herpes simplex (you know, close to the cold sores, not the STD. i have a couple spots that pop up on my arm and leg from time to time) but it doesn't blister resembling it is. what could it be?What could this be?
OK, bug bites...ouch! I hate those things. lol. Well, what i do if i own any bug bites (even though this may sound weird) i put clear fastener polish over it. What this does is seal the top of it so that it won't get hold of infected or get any microbes in it. And for me it also help with the itchiness. Just form sure that you put clear nail polish over it if not you will look really weird. And don't verbs...no one will know how to see it as long as it is clear.
i hope that this can help you. And trust me...this really works and it help fast!
oSoGo
These are non-hazardous skin irratations caused by your diet or by bug bites. Relax Babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment