Friday, December 2, 2011

What do i do?

ive trued so many things for my facade im using clean and clear which seem to work for awhile but i stay so stressed and i work in the bakery of an adjectives you can eat resturant so im other in the warmth what can i do for my face?What do i do?
are you using a apposite moisturizer? i know the clean and clear one didn't work exceptionally well for me, infact it give me more acne! if you can, get dove mositerizer, or one from ponds, they are hugely good to hydrate your skin and hang on to angry acne down. have you tried damp acne medicated towlettes at night? they are great to give somebody a lift off product up and fight pimples. i hope this help, good luck!
i really dont deliberate any of these products they show on TV work. I know several people who tried Proactive and it didnt do a entity. Honestly, the best thing you can do is hose it everyday with facial hose and try not to eat fatty/greasy foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment