Friday, December 2, 2011

What do i do when the girl im contained by love beside is my best friends girlfriend?

I NEED some help. I'm resembling totally in love near my bestfriend (girl), shes everything i could want in a girl, a few weeks ago i told her i like her and she said she like me to, the solely problem is shes dating my best guy friend. HE always asks us if we close to each other and we other cover for each other. I want to b a virtuous friend to my guy friend but im like come first over heels for this girl. Everytime i see them together i get green and i just dont know what i should do.What do i do when the girl im contained by love beside is my best friends girlfriend?
Move on. Don't betray your friend. She's stale limits. Sorry!
I definately would not sway around with her, alone or near your guy friend. Just get away from the situation. Later, if she and he break up, you could approach her later about romance.
respect your friend and your friendship. besides, if she falls within love this easily, what's to speak she won't do the same to you after the "love" have worn off. You'll be stuck minus a friend or girlfriend.
you should continue acting approaching normal. don't bring it up again. after time, they will break up and later talk to him and ask if he's alright if you date her. afterwards if he is a good friend he wouldn't mind. and you will live cheerfully ever after! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment