Friday, December 2, 2011

What disease have these symptoms? Hypoglycemia, migraines, painful muscles, and Raynaud's Syndrome?

I used to have seizure with the hypoglycemia, but no more. I have my gall bladder out and as luck would have it, that symptom went away except for the week up to that time the monthly period. I also own extreme sinus problems when it is time to start my period as okay.What disease have these symptoms? Hypoglycemia, migraines, painful muscles, and Raynaud's Syndrome?
I am not a doctor; I am only a pharmacy student. I deem the Raynaud's Syndrome and the high ANA suggest it is probably an autoimmune disorder of some sort. So do the catalogue of other sort of "nonspecific" symptoms. Maybe something like lupus, or maybe a different one. I hate to describe a specific disease, because there are masses different autoimmune disorders & it could be anything. Of course, I could be wrong & it may not be autoimmune. I think perchance you should see a rheumatologist, however.
I would HIGHLY suggest finding another doc and demanding a test for Celiac Disease. compact disc is an autoimmune disease in which the body cannot digest gluten, a protein contained by wheat, rye and barley. That sounds harmful adequate except that left untreated can front to TONS of symptoms (including the ones u describe) as well as minor autoimmune diseases such as Raynaud's, infertility, lupus, cancers, etc. It is completely treatable by the glutenf ree diet. If the mischief to the intestines is severe, it can take weeks, months perchance even years for the body to completely heal. It doesnt necessarily miserable that your secondary diseases, such as Raynauds, will walk away.BUT the symptoms usually lessen dramatically once the Gluten Free diet is started (and maintained) and your intestines heal. Please surface free to email me for more info. Please visit the sites I chronicle for more info!!
Its a simple blood test, wont hurt to only see!

No comments:

Post a Comment